db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew McIntyre <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do I contribute translation?
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 20:30:09 GMT
On 12/13/05, Halley Pacheco de Oliveira <halleypo@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

> So, I started the translation of the Getting Started book into Brazilian Portuguese and
> would like to know if after finishing the translation I could contribute this translation
and
> how to do that, if I will contribute the PDF, the HTML or the DITA files.
>
> Thanks,
> Halley

Oh, in response to the second part of this question: please contribute
DITA files. Our build system will generate the PDF and HTML files from
the DITA source files. It might be useful to read the instructions on
this page: http://db.apache.org/derby/manuals/dita.html for more
information on DITA and how we build the manuals.

andrew