db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject patch for jira 499
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2005 23:31:07 GMT
I have merged in changes to the mainline which accumulated over the last
week. Keeping the patch evergreen involves a certain amount of work and
I would appreciate it if a committer could submit this patch soon. I
understand that this is a busy time of year for most people on this list.

Hi Kathey,

I know that you are busy, but could you take 15 minutes to verify that
the revised patch satisfies your blocking objection? You wanted me to
scrub from DRDAConstants.java the unnecessary extra datatypes. I have
done that. If you certify that the patch passes your objection, then
another committer may feel confident to follow through on the heavy
lifting of checking in these changes.

Hi Satheesh,

Could you also take 15 minutes to review the parser changes and certify
that the patch satisfies your objection?

Thanks,
-Rick