db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Matrigali <mikem_...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: So you wanna write some database code
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2005 18:06:18 GMT
hopefully not overloading the current component, I think it is useful
to note what part of the system it affects.  It would be nice if JIRA
had a new field that somehow could be used to indicate how hard a
bug fix or improvement was.  This would seem likely a good place for
intro/newcomer.

But failing new jira fields maybe we could just standardize a comment
to be attached to a jira, and a jira query that would pick up the comment.