db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From V Narayanan <V.Naraya...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: IBM Java 5.0 class file for test harness
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2005 08:27:58 GMT
Hi,
Thank you for pointing this out Dag. You have pointed out the following
issues

1) JDBC4.0 compilation target does not echo anything about the number of
files printed
2) Upon inserting a bug and setting proceed=false the compilation
proceeds instead of failing

I have fixed this in addition to a small change documented below

a) Removing the -quiet option
b) Setting failonerror depending on the value of the proceed variable
c) Removing the echo task since if the exec task fails we would want
    the user to know the reason for failure which otherwise wouldnt be

printed if echo occurred after the exec task
d) I am also removing the part of the build which checks os and sets
executable to ant or ant.bat and am instead using vmlauncher attribute
of the exec task and am setting it to false.

I am attaching the patch to this email. Would you want me to raise a
JIRA issue for this and attach it to that?

thanx
V.Narayanan