db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Satheesh Bandaram <sathe...@Sourcery.Org>
Subject Re: BOOLEAN datatype patch
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 18:36:37 GMT
<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Hi Rick,<br>
Thanks for addressing my comments and Kathey's. I can commit your
changes, if Kathey and/or David can review your network server/client
changes. I can then review the language side and commit the patch for
you.<br>
Also, you may have to update your patch. Both Grant and Revoke changes
and optimizer hints modified some of your files, so your patch wouldn't
apply to the latest trunk.<br>
Satheesh<br>
Kathey Marsden wrote:
  <pre wrap="">Rick Hillegas wrote:

  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">Hi Kathey
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->
[snip]

  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">Could one of you commit my patch for JIRA 499?
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->
Thanks for making the changes.  I am absolutely swamped this week and
then will be checking out for a few weeks for the holidays.   Perhaps
another committer would  be able to get to it  much sooner than I could.

Thanks

Kathey

  </pre>