db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: EmbeddedDriver missing from derby.jar classlist
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2005 22:57:17 GMT
Looks like there is a problem with my build environment where
org.apache.derby.jdbc is not getting built correctly.  Ant is skipping
past it without fully checking to see if all class files have been
modified or even are compiled at all.  I have to blow away this directly
in my classes tree each time I modify something.  So, no need to respond
to my email.

Thanks,

David