db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject EmbeddedDriver missing from derby.jar classlist
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2005 22:18:55 GMT
Somehow in the process of making EmbeddedDriver a stub class, it is no
longer being put into the class list for derby.jar.

As far as I can see, the derby.jar class list is generated by a build
tool that navigates the dependency tree for all classes defined as a
module in modules.properties.  modules.properties doesn't mention
EmbeddedDriver, but only Driver20, Driver30, etc.  Can anyone tell me
how EmbeddedDriver got picked up?  I have tried to navigate the twisty
passages, and can do more of this, but I was hoping perhaps someone had
a quick answer that could save me some significant time, and perhaps be
educational info for the mail archives as well...

Thanks,

David