db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Matrigali <mikem_...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: clobber target
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2005 23:04:00 GMT
I can second this, when debugging a file I tend to just use the classes
and rebuild over/over the same .java file.  There use to be better
support with previous build systems to optimize this case - but you
had to know what you were doing since if you didn't run the build from
the top you might change a file that some file elsewhere in the system
depended on.  Thus when I am done locally debugging I always to a full
build.