db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: patch to enable the BOOLEAN datatype
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2005 19:12:43 GMT
Hi Dan,

I don't have any strong religion about the class hierarchy here. It is
conceivable that there might be some special logic, useful only to
language tests, which we might want to put in LangSuite. That's really
my only reason for making BooleanTest extend LangSuite. However, there
is no such logic right now and I don't have any candidate logic in mind.
If it's confusing Eclipse, I'm happy to make BooleanTest extend
DerbyJUnitTest directly. If, someday, we need a place to hang
language-specific test code, then we can revisit this issue.

Thanks,
-Rick