db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject patch to enable the BOOLEAN datatype
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 18:18:06 GMT
I've clipped to jira 499 a patch enabling the BOOLEAN datatype. I still
owe this feature's changes to the user docs. In addition to adding the
BOOLEAN type, this patch does the following:

o Centralizes product identifiers and DRDA datatypes in a single file of
constants for use by both the DRDA client and server code.

o Adds a JUnit suite for language tests. Hopefully, over time we can
migrate existing derbylang tests into this suite and wire in new
language tests.

o Hopefully serves as a template for adding new datatypes (like XML) to
our network layer.

Regards,
-Rick