db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel John Debrunner <...@debrunners.com>
Subject Re: Questions about largeCodeGen test
Date Sat, 03 Dec 2005 05:36:16 GMT
Kathey Marsden wrote:

> My questions
> 1) Was largeUnionSelect(con, viewName, 2000) passing at one time?

I put that comment and my guess it was passing. I updated DERBY-176 with
all the svn commits I did for it, it might be worth going back to the
last revision for DERBY-176 and seeing if it passed then. The only other
thing I can think of is that is passed maybe with 'insane' and fails
with 'sane'. I haven't tested that yet.

> 1) Anyone see any issues with enabling this test?

I ran the test and it was about 10-15mins on my machine and it killed my
machine while it was running. Maybe it could just be added to the
'large' suite and hopefully run somewhat frequently by some folks.

We need a derbyall suite and a derbyreallyall which includes all tests. :-)

Dan.