db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Oyvind.Bakk...@Sun.COM
Subject On the move
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2005 11:16:31 GMT
This may be of interest to some of you.

I am leaving Sun Microsystems. Starting from January 2006, I will be
working for Google in Trondheim, Norway.

I intend to continue working on Derby, but I cannot at this point say
how much. It is at least likely that I'll be preoccupied for some time
during my first months at Google.

I guess you'd also like to know whether Google has any interest in using
and/or contributing to Derby. I cannot speak for Google at this point,
all I can currently say is that they have a positive attitude towards
open source software and that I will of course "spread the word" about
Derby when I'm on the inside.

--
Oyvind Bakksjo
Trondheim, Norway