db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Halley Pacheco de Oliveira <halle...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject Re: How do I contribute translation?
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 11:22:25 GMT
Andrew,

I did what you told me to do and the contributed translation is in

Derby
Getting Started manual translated into Brazilian Portuguese
Created: Today 12:05 PM   Updated: Today 12:10 PM
Component/s: 	Documentation
Affects Version/s: 	10.1.1.0
Fix Version/s: 	None
KEY DERBY-780

I hope everything is ok!

Thanks,
Halley

> Oh, in response to the second part of this question: please contribute
> DITA files. Our build system will generate the PDF and HTML files from
> the DITA source files. It might be useful to read the instructions on
> this page: http://db.apache.org/derby/manuals/dita.html for more
> information on DITA and how we build the manuals.
>
> andrew

Yahoo! doce lar. Fa├ža do Yahoo! sua homepage.
http://br.yahoo.com/homepageset.html