db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Halley Pacheco de Oliveira <halle...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject How do I contribute translation?
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 08:52:15 GMT
I extracted the Apache Derby DITA-sourced documentation using SVN, translated some DITA files,
and
created the output using ant pdf.getstart

I know that IBM Cloudscape page in the Internet at

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/cscv/v10r1/index.jsp

has a Brazilian Portuguese HTML version, and the Getting Started book has a  Brazilian Portuguese
PDF version at

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/epubs/pdf/c51780691.pdf

but this link is broken. I don't know if the PDF version is completely translated, once not
all
HTML pages in this site are in Brazilian Portuguese.

So, I started the translation of the Getting Started book into Brazilian Portuguese and I
would
like to know if after finishing the translation I could contribute this translation and how
to do
that, if I will contribute the PDF, the HTML or the DITA files.

Thanks,
Halley

Yahoo! doce lar. Fa├ža do Yahoo! sua homepage.
http://br.yahoo.com/homepageset.html