db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Levitt <de...@mylevita.com>
Subject Derby-391
Date Sat, 10 Dec 2005 00:02:42 GMT
Hi all,

Derby-391 has a comment in it that I'd like to
separate out into a new issue.

John Embretsen writes:
"I believe the following boolean ij properties are not
mentioned in the documentation (tools guide) either:
ij.showNoConnectionsAtStart
ij.showNoCountForSelect
(I noticed that these properties are used in
trunk/java/tools/org/apache/derby/impl/tools/ij/utilMain.java)"

I would like to create a new JIRA issue and place
John's comment there, because I do not have enough
information yet to create the documentation for those
properties.  However, I do have enough to create
documentation for the first three properties mentioned
in this issue, and I would like to submit a patch to
add those and resolve this issue if approved.  This
way, the patch does not get held up.  Does anyone have
any objections to that?  John?  If not, I'll create
the new issue, add a comment to it asking for more
info (that I can use very soon to add docs for if
someone provides that info) and then add a comment to
this issue referring to the new one.  Finally, I can
submit a patch for this issue :)