db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Susan Cline <home4...@pacbell.net>
Subject Re: Testing
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2005 23:49:25 GMT
Hi David,

  No, I did not.  Something is very odd with derby-dev and  derby-user today.  I tried to
send a mail to  infrastructure@apache.org about 45 minutes ago to report the problem  and
my email bounced.

  Apparently committers are the "preferred" reporters of problems to infrastructure.
  If you wouldn't mind, could you send an email to them to see what is happening?

  It seems like this morning we got no mail, then some dribs and drabs, now your post and
Rick's post just a few minutes ago.

  Thanks,

  Susan

"David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouvering@Sun.COM> wrote:  It's very odd, I sent
out a call for a vote for the logo, but it has not
shown up on my inbox.  I'm testing to see if this email works.  Did
anybody else get the call for vote?

David
begin:vcard
fn:David W Van Couvering
n:Van Couvering;David W
org:Sun Microsystems, Inc.;Database Technology Group
email;internet:david.vancouvering@sun.com
title:Senior Staff Software Engineer
tel;work:510-550-6819
tel;cell:510-684-7281