db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Dag H. Wanvik" <Dag.Wan...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Patch for jdk13 and j9 tests
Date Sat, 10 Dec 2005 01:32:27 GMT

Hi again,

>>>>> "Deepa" == Deepa Remesh <dremesh@gmail.com> wrote:

Deepa> > So I tried the patch and the test now works for embedded under jdk1.3,
Deepa> > but I still can't run the test with the network client driver. I get
Deepa> > this message:
Deepa> >
Deepa> > java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/sql/DataSource
Deepa> >
Deepa>
Deepa> For me, the patch works for both embedded and with network client. I
Deepa> had tried with IBM jdk1.3. I just tried with Sun jdk1.3 now. Both work
Deepa> for me. Can you check if the JDBC 2.0 extension jar is in your
Deepa> classpath when you run network client?

That was it, thanks! Works now. This patch allows me to make a correct
master for 1.3 when I update the test, so hopefully this gets
committed soon ;)

Dag