db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mamta Satoor <msat...@gmail.com>
Subject Derby-573 - optimizer overrides changes to metadata.properties and upgrade
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2005 17:24:14 GMT
 The patch for optimizer overrides includes changes in metadata.properties.
I think this change in metadata.properties is going to require some form of
upgrade code so that the sql text stored in the systems tables can be
replaced with new sql text which uses this new form of optimizer overrides.
 I wondered if anyone can give me some pointers on how to get started with
upgrade code to achieve this. In the mean time, I will start looking into it

View raw message