db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: fn timestampdiff gives error...
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2005 22:39:35 GMT
Well, I can see that smaller differences are tested (test
lang/timestampArith.java) but these values were pulled out of Sun's (jdbc)
compliance test suite, and I thought one shouldn't modify those values?
Lance, you may know more about that detail...

Should timestampdiff be able to handle the range of the two timestamps in
this particular query?

Myrna