db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: junitTests/derbynet/CompatibilityTest.java fails
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2005 19:01:01 GMT
Is that really how we spell retrieve in this test? in "retreiveMessagesfrom
ServerOnGetServer=true"...
I'm not sure that is the current problem, but it *is* spelled wrong...
And with the derby client the property is different, retrieveMessageText,
and it should be the default and thus unnecessary for a client
connection...We're having a client connection according to the class in the
stack, yes?
 Myrna