db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Thalamati <suresh.thalam...@gmail.com>
Subject Any one else seeing lang/dcl.sql test failure ...
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2005 01:20:13 GMT
lang/dcl.sql is failing with following error message in my clients.
 From the message looks , jar signing expired or some thing like that.
Any one else seeing this failure or my client is messed up ?

 > ERROR 42X51: The class
'org.apache.derbyTesting.databaseclassloader.emc' does
not exist or is inaccessible. This can happen if the class is not public.
 > ERROR XJ001: Java exception:
'org.apache.derbyTesting.databaseclassloader.emc
: Security exception thrown accessing class
org.apache.derbyTesting.databaseclas
sloader.emc in jar "EMC"."MAIL_APP" : NotAfter: Wed Nov 30 08:05:04
PST 2005: ja
va.lang.ClassNotFoundException'.
202 del

Thanks