db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: DRDA product identifier
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 19:35:47 GMT
I think it's great that IBM is doing this, it seems like the right
approach to me.  I also think it's reasonable to say that one never
knows, policies/directions may change at IBM or any other company
using/shipping Derby, and some type of fork or mod may occur that
differentiates the company product from Apache Derby.  Let's hope that
never happens, it seems it would be a silly thing to do for all
concerned... :)

David