db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Warning about Wiki updates and possibly overwriting somebody else's edits
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2005 04:17:36 GMT
I noticed the notification for an update to the new
DerbyBooksAndArticles page. That page was still in my browser and, being
curious, I hit reload. I had to have been in edit mode myself because I
blew away the previous edits, which I realized when I saw the change
notification come through (see below). Fortunately the edit I blew away
was easy to restore.

I'm surprised that reloading the current page had this effect.

  -jean

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Db-derby Wiki] Update of "DerbyBooksAndArticles" by jeanTanderson
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 03:17:40 -0000
From: Apache Wiki <wikidiffs@apache.org>
To: derby-commits@db.apache.org

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Db-derby Wiki"
for change notification.

The following page has been changed by jeanTanderson:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyBooksAndArticles

   ||[http://www.devx.com/IBMDB2/Article/28488 IBM's Cloudscape Versus
Microsoft's SQL Server 2005 Express]||Roger Smith||DevX||June 22,2005||
   ||[http://www.devx.com/IBMCloudscape/Article/28526/1763 IBM's
Cloudscape Versus MySQL]||Roger Smith||DevX||June 28, 2005||

||[http://www.ibmpressbooks.com/bookstore/product.asp?isbn=0131855255&rl=1
Apache Derby -- Off to the Races]||Paul C. Zikopoulos, George Baklarz,
Dan Scott||IBM Press||2006||
-
||[http://www.db2mag.com/shared/printableArticle.jhtml?articleID=173600278
The New Cloudscape View (v10.1 overview)]||Grant Hutchison||DB2
Magazine||2005||

   developerWorks also
[http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/top-projects/derby.html
hosts technical articles about Derby] written by various authors.