db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Support multiple Derby systems in one VM
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2005 00:36:59 GMT
Thanks for your comments.  If there is a way we could do this with the
existing factory APIs (using properties), that would be grand.  Perhaps
that's possible.

That said, my focus initially will be removing compatibility constraints
on common code; this would be a second phase, and one I am NOT working
on now if somebody else has this itch.

David