db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject 10.1.2.1 release page
Date Sat, 19 Nov 2005 04:42:53 GMT

The 10.1.2.1 release page is live on the website and is listed under
"Latest Official Release"  on
http://db.apache.org/derby/derby_downloads.html  although I suppose it
won't be officially official until Andrew makes the announcement.

There is a problem with the release page in that the button to change
the mirror  is not visible.  Also the "verify the integrity" link is
broken and I noticed it is also broken on the 10.1.1.0 page.   Hopefully
these  will be fixed soon I am not quite sure what is going on here.
Sorry for the messiness but there seems to be no way to test the cgi
scripts locally before publishing on the live site. Also forrest insists
the page be linked before it builds it so publishing a release page
becomes a dusty endeavor.

Please let me know if you see any other issues with the release page or
you have ideas on how to fix these problems.

Thanks

Kathey