db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From scott hutinger <S-Hutin...@wiu.edu>
Subject [doc] Jeff L. files and svn - build.xml
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 19:50:53 GMT
I think Jeff has a different setup for the build, as the build.xml looks
like it want's the DITA stuff in the root directory, or something like that.

My question is, what is the status of the build.xml ?  I have an idea,
but just a guess.

BTW, I used the latest urgent dita ot files :DITA-OT1.1.2.1, and have
never used the 'only use' dita files the website points too.  So the
memory failure doesn't seem to be related to the tool-set, so must be
related to a change of something else in the dita sources.  I was using
meld (http://meld.sourceforge.net/ ) to look at the differences,
although other tools exist.

thanks,
scott