db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: [doc] ditaot in derby svn base feedback / external docs doc
Date Sat, 12 Nov 2005 16:54:22 GMT
Jeff Levitt wrote:
> Just wanted to provide an update on my status for
> those following this discussion.  I had planned to
> update the DITA-OT 1.0.2 xsl files to include my mods
> so that we could move those to the ant build, but I
> have been unable to do much lately due to health
> problems (back injury).  I was able to chop together a
> new mod tonight and test it briefly with the Getting
> Started Guide, and it seems to work.  I am attaching
> the files I needed to change in the DITA-OT1.0.2
> build.  I would have created a patch but I dont think
> we've checked these in yet under the Apache ASL?  Is
> that what the plan is?

No DITA files have been committed yet.

Could you attach your new files to DERBY-687? That will make sure they
don't get lost in the list archives.

Incidently, http://monitoring.apache.org/status/ shows Jira is down as I
type this. If you'd like me to add these files later for you with a
pointer back to your post, I'll be happy to.

Thanks for the updates, Jeff -- and best wishes on a speedy recovery!

  -jean