db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Army <qoz...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Derby-573 - optimizer overrides changes to metadata.properties and upgrade
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2005 20:06:44 GMT
Satheesh Bandaram wrote:
> Thanks Army for the good description... But I do think there are SOME metadata
> calls that are stored in the database...

Yes, you're absolutely right.  Just after I sent that last email, I realized one
other check that I should have done before clicking "send".

I tried deleting the metadata.properties file and I tried deleting the
"getProcedures" method from the file, and both failed as expected.  But when I
went an _changed_ the "getProcedures" method, the changes that I made didn't
propagage through--so yes, something is in fact being stored in the tables.

Sorry for the misinfo.

Yikes,
Army