db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: junitTests/derbynet/CompatibilityTest.java fails
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2005 01:00:33 GMT
Hi Bernt,

This test runs fine on my machine under both derbynet and
derbynetclient. I'm running cygwin on XP.

I did notice something odd related to the casing issue you stumbled on
earlier: CompatiblityTest declares its  package to be
...functionTests.tests.junitTest.derbynet but in a clean subversion
client, this java file lives in directory
...functionTests.tests.junitTests.derbyNet. Between the package and the
directory names, there's a casing mismatch on "derbynet".

What's your environment and do you know if anyone can run this test in
your environment?

Thanks,
-Rick

Bernt M. Johnsen wrote:

>Anyone know what happens here?
>
>derbyall/derbynetclientmats/derbynetclientmats.fail:junitTests/derbynet/CompatibilityTest.java
>
>*** Start: CompatibilityTest jdk1.4.2_05 DerbyNetClient derbynetclientmats:derbynetclientmats
2005-11-10 14:42:50 ***
>0 add
>

>>org.apache.derby.client.am.DisconnectException: The application server rejected establishment
of the connection.  An attempt was made to access a database, wombat;retreiveMessagesFromServerOnGetMessage=true,
which was not found.