db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [doc] ditaot in derby svn base feedback / external docs doc
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 18:01:10 GMT
I don't know what the "OT" is, but I'm assuming it's some kind of open
source definitions for DITA?  Anyway, my general sense is Maven is the
preferred approach, but I have no information beyond that, having never
used Maven.

Are you guys planning to get the OT changes back into the main DITA
source base at some point, or are we always going to have a "fork" of
the OT?  What is delaying getting these changes back in?

Regarding a page with references to external specs, that sounds great!
Note that the SQL specs I think require a purchase.

Thanks,

David