db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Satheesh Bandaram <sathe...@Sourcery.Org>
Subject Re: New features for next release .... (Was: Grant and Revoke ... DERBY-464...)
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 00:48:28 GMT
Hi Rick,

Pretty interesting... I hope you will find time to make a detailed
proposal available for community review.

SQL standard, as you probably know, doesn't support TINYINT or ROWID.
TINYINT especially is not defined by DB2, Oracle... Also, how are you
planning on defining ROWID and what is its main purpose?

Hope you will share your thoughts early...

Satheesh