db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Please check ksh scripts in bin distribution
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2005 13:01:26 GMT
This is NOT the official release candidate but I would appreciate  if
Knut or someone with access to a unix system could check out the ksh
scripts to see if the recent svn setting changes had the desired
effect.  I performed the release target on Windows which folks felt was
ok, but  this needs verification.

http://people.apache.org/~kmarsden/derby10.1.2.1.330390

FYI: Running derbyall on this build, the strange wisconsin query plan
change seems to have reappeared, plus we have  the failure in
lang/dcl.sql so I will have to reroll after these issues are resolved,
but would like verification that the unix script issue has been resolved
to everyone's satisfaction. Deepa mentioned that the ksh scripts don't
work with mks.  I think this is expected, but  want to check on that too.

Thanks

Kathey