db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From TomohitoNakayama <tomon...@basil.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject Re: Voitng on Jira issues
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2005 09:43:27 GMT
Hello.

I was interested in VOTE link at JIRA issue too , however, I'm not sure
what is JIRA voting feature exactly ...

I don't know whether it matches our requirement for voting .
For example ...
* Sometimes we vote not only +1 , but also vote +0.5,+0,-0,-0.5 , as
expression of subtle opinion.
* Sometimes we have multiple voting on single issue .

// I suspect that vote in JIRA is different from our familiar vote in
mailing list , though they use same word "vote" .
// Vote in JIRA may be just voting whether accept the issue or neglect
it . Are there someone who have used vote feature in JIRA already ?

Best regards.

--
/*

        Tomohito Nakayama