db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel John Debrunner <...@debrunners.com>
Subject lang/dcl.sql failing in 10.1
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2005 00:35:28 GMT
I found out that the lang/dcl.sql test is failing in 10.1 because the
self signed certificate on the test jar file has expired. I'll figure
out if there's some way to have a better solution with the signed jar
file. I sign the jar file using:

-- Replace with a signed jar
-- (self signed certificate)
--
-- Commands used to sign jar
-- keytool -genkey -dname "cn=EMC CTO, ou=EMC APP, o=Easy Mail Company,

Maybe the build task could generate the signed jar file, instead of
having it checked into the codeline.

Dan.