db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject 10.1.2 release candidate #2
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 22:06:12 GMT
I am getting ready to roll the new release candidate and run some sanity
checks.
would appreciate if folks could hold off on checkins to the 10.1 branch
until I get a new candidate posted, hopefully by tomorrow AM.
Please let me know if you need to check in before then.  After I post
the new release candidate we can restart voting.  I am thinking that we
can give it  just until Monday November 7th this time.

Here is a list of the changes that have gone in since release candidate 1.

** Bug
    * [DERBY-626] - Booting embedded engine requires read permission to
derby.jar be granted for all code in the stack
    * [DERBY-643] - Eclipse Derby doc plug-in: Resources page points to
the incubator site instead of db.apache.org
    * [DERBY-650] - Hyperlinks in demo/demo.html are broken
    * [DERBY-652] - Documentation and demos have incubator references
    * [DERBY-656] - SecurityException with accessDeclaredMembers on
DatabaseMetaData.getTables.
    * [DERBY-657] - Release archives should have executable bits set for
scripts and text files should have proper line endings.
    * [DERBY-662] - during crash recovery of a drop table, on case
insensitive files systems derby may delete wrong file

Kathey