db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: POLL: Remove need for DB2 JDBC driver from Derby build and test
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2005 22:20:12 GMT
OK, that's good to know.  It looks like I and others have been misled
that we had to pull these jars down to run tests.  Note Bryan's recent
efforts to get these jars -- I think he was just following the
instructions in BUILDING.txt.

I can log a JIRA to fix the wording in testing/README.htm to make it
clear that the DB2 driver is optional (and thus the derbynet tests are
optional).

David