db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: ATTENTION: Revision 330103 requires junit.jar
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2005 19:57:20 GMT
On my system (XP/cygwin), with or without the  noSecurityManager=true
this test runs correctly using the DerbyNet framework:

java -Dframework=DerbyNet
org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.harness.RunTest $SINGLE_TEST

This causes a server to come up, which the test talks to. Without
specifying a framework, a server doesn't come up and this surfaces as a
PrivilegedActionException. The test seems to run cleanly inside a suite
so I'm wondering if the suite configuration brings up a server?

-Rick