db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject POLL: Remove need for DB2 JDBC driver from Derby build and test
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2005 19:40:06 GMT
I hope I'm not stepping on a landmine here, but does anyone else who
thinks it would be a good thing to remove the need for the DB2 JDBC
driver for our builds and tests?  It's fine if it's an optional part,
like support for JDK 1.6, but it doesn't seem right that it's required
now that we have our own JDBC driver...

David