db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: ATTENTION: Revision 330103 requires junit.jar
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2005 19:34:19 GMT
My bad, the test had passed every other time, and this time it was the
only failure because junit.jar was not in my runtime classpath.  I
assumed all was good to go and checked in.  Man, you can't even take a
single little tiny shortcut :(  Lesson learned.

I'm working on fixing this as we speak.

David