db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject Re: Need some help with setting up my Derby development testing environment
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2005 18:21:42 GMT
Thanks for the quick help, everybody!

I am working with trunk as of a few weeks ago. I am building
all the code from scratch, including building derbyTesting.jar.
The builds were completely uneventful. I am running with the
insane jars built by "ant buildjars".

Running store/access.sql was fine.
Running lang/supersimple.sql was fine.
Running -Dframework=DerbyNetClient lang/supersimple.sql was fine.

Running -Dframework=DerbyNet lang/supersimple.sql blew up badly.

Attached are a few of the files in the resulting "DerbyNet" subdirectory.
(I would have sent the whole thing, but this list doesn't accept
zips :) ).

Do you see the problem from any of the files here?

thanks,

bryan