db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Todd Williams <twilliams...@yahoo.com>
Subject Derby GiST Indexing
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 01:30:28 GMT
I heard that someone managed to write a GiST
implementation for Derby but have not been able to
find any information out about it.  I am particularly
interested in the 'pluggable' indexing API of Derby
and any examples (like the GiST implementation) of
someone using it.  What I want to do is use the
Derby-GiST project or something similiar to show me
how I can plug in my own indexing algorithm to Derby,

Thanks in advance,
-Todd

-Todd Williams

"Any sufficiently advanced [software] bug is indistinguishable from a feature." - Kulawiec,
Rich

http://farechase.yahoo.com