db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew McIntyre <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [doc] DITA-OT in Derby svn
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 06:14:52 GMT

On Nov 15, 2005, at 8:13 PM, Jean T. Anderson wrote:

> Andrew McIntyre wrote:
>> ... I finally had time to get back to this. Here's what I would
>> like to do:
>> 1 - check the latest ASL-licensed DITA-OT zip file into svn into the
>> docs/trunk/lib dir.

Hit the send button before finishing all my thoughts.

If the answer is no, or it turns out that it is more trouble than it
is worth, then we can simply amend the instructions to be "download x
version of the DITA-OT bin distribution and place it in the lib
directory where the doc tree was checked out." It still simplifies
the setup process for building the documentation and everyone can be
on the same page with their doc build.

My hope is that we can treat the DITA toolkit like a third-party ASL-
licensed library and check it into the repo, once any necessary
checks have been done.

andrew