db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew McIntyre <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: downloads on website - newer snapshots/jars/dev?
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 16:34:41 GMT

On Oct 13, 2005, at 9:23 AM, Daniel John Debrunner wrote:

> Kathey Marsden wrote:
>
>> Andrew posted a recent 10.1 snapshot (10.1.1.1) at
>> http://db.apache.org/derby/derby_downloads.html
>>

> Hmmm, I must have missed that announcement.

It was very late in the evening yesterday when I got the snapshot
posted. I wanted to wait until I could verify that the links on the
website worked properly before sending out an announcement, and I
didn't feel like waiting until 1am to do so. :-)

I'll send out an announcement shortly. Anyone subscribed to the
commits list probably noticed the checkin last night or this morning.

andrew