db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew McIntyre <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 10.1.2.0 release
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 16:09:38 GMT

On Oct 27, 2005, at 7:48 AM, Kathey Marsden wrote:

> Oyvind.Bakksjo@Sun.COM wrote:
>
>> Katheshould be fine. I haven't tested this though.
>>
>> I think the properties should be changed on the trunk and then merged
>> to the branch. This might be a good time to fix up all the property
>> issues in DERBY-330, in addition to these.
>>

> Are you volunteering?

No need. Dyre already submitted a script for fixing all of the svn
properties. I hadn't finished reviewing it before I got distracted by
other things. Looks like now's a good time to finish reviewing it.

As for the linefeeds, I think the correct solution is to fix up the
line feeds for the tars and not the zips using Ant's <FixCRLF> task.
I believe that for shell-emulation environments on Windows that the
linefeeds should still be CRLF, not LF, but could somebody confirm that?

andrew