db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Knut Anders Hatlen <Knut.Hat...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: lang/wisconsin.sql
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2005 19:42:45 GMT

> Running derbyall with the 10.1 jars made with a  sane build (svn
> 292855), I am seeing  a difference in plan for lang/wisconsin.sql in
> embedded.  If  I run the test independently it passes.

I tried to run the test independently with your snapshot, and it
failed. The diff is too big to attach, but you can find it here:

http://www.idi.ntnu.no/~knutanh/wisconsin.diff.txt

> Does this sound at all familiar to anyone?  It is kind of hard to debug
> because it only seems to occur in the context of a derbyall run.

lang/wisconsin.sql is used in many of the test suites where different
options are passed to RunTest. You could run derbyall with stdout
redirected to a file and check what command line arguments are used.

--
Knut Anders