db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Francois Orsini <francois.ors...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions about what is module to be shared (Re: Discussions on Wik ... )
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2005 22:10:33 GMT
I think we already pretty much agreed on principle that there was such a
need as sharing some of the components logic - we can go down the path of
identiying everything but at the same time we should get started on this -
missing components logic to be shared can always be added as they are being
found down the path. Right now there is a quite a bit of logic in Security
that needs to be shared and am looking forward to the components sharing
infrastructure to be in place...I've already worked on refactoring some of
the currently (non-shared) security classes...