db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Francois Orsini <francois.ors...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal for change in test harness & security manager
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2005 19:34:39 GMT
Sounds great Dan. Just have a few questions.

- So you're basically thinking of superceding the current nwsvr.policy file
witha new one that has jars specific security restrictions, right? In any
case, it would be good to update the admin manual and make mention of the
new security policies as example.

- Have we tested running Derby with the nwsvr.policy file in a CDC
environment? It should work but am just wondering - CLDC, however does not
support security policies (from what I remember) since it relies on the
Sandbox model.

--francois