db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Francois Orsini <francois.ors...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Discussions on Wiki - WAS Re: SQL functions, procedures and PSM - a possible approach
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2005 01:59:57 GMT
Yes indeed Dan - I missed a few discussions on the Wiki page - am sure there
is a way (hopefully) but I'd love to get notified when a page is updated
with new comments posted - I think it's used to work that way at some point.
Having 2 different sources of information can be of an issue unless there
are pointers to track the information from one source to another (i.e. new
wiki comments posted notification)...I'm hoping notifications can be enabled
based on user preference.

--francois