db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: Please sign ICLAs with Apache ...
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2005 19:57:19 GMT
Satheesh Bandaram wrote:
> ... if you plan to submit major changes or some number of small
> modifications. I had to stop submissions couple of times, because at the
> last minute, I found ICLAs were missing. Since we have several new
> developers, I thought I would recycle this old advise. It is good for
> all folks registered as *derby-developers* to consider this step.
>
> ICLA information can be found at: http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas
>
> Satheesh

And the page with the fax # is here:

http://www.apache.org/foundation/contact.html

My icla was lost in the shuffle at the beginning -- faxing doesn't
always work. Additionally sending hard copy snail mail might be a good
idea -- and seems to be recommmended by
http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas .

If your icla seems "lost", I'd start by sending email to
apache@apache.org email, which is the general address listed on
http://www.apache.org/foundation/contact.html . Whomever responds to
that email may route you to somebody else.

  -jean