db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Satheesh Bandaram <sathe...@Sourcery.Org>
Subject Please sign ICLAs with Apache ...
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2005 19:35:31 GMT
<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
... if you plan to submit major changes or some number of small
modifications. I had to stop submissions couple of times, because at
the last minute, I found ICLAs were missing. Since we have several new
developers, I thought I would recycle this old advise. It is good for
ICLA information can be found at: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas">http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas</a><br>
Satheesh<br>